Monday, October 15, 2012

Halloween Cards Week-Day 1


Happy Monday! I took a break from card challenges a few week ago to create some Halloween cards for my loved ones. I'm going to share the fruit of my labor by posting a different card each day this week.

I think Halloween cards are one of my favorite themed cards to make. This card was so easy to create with my Cameo. I did absolutely nothing but print, cut and adhere. All images and the patterned paper was purchased from the Silhouette store. The only manipulation I did was to change the scale of the patterned  paper to much smaller eyes. The spooky owl/tree shapes were cut from black and yellow card stock.

I will have another Halloween card to share with  you tomorrow.

Thanks for stopping by!!

Carole




2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...