Wednesday, October 17, 2012

A Batty Halloween card-Halloween cards-Day 3



Well, it's Wednesday and I hope you're all having a happy week so far. Today I'm sharing my Bat themed Halloween card. The "B Bat" definition image is a print and cut image I purchased from the Silhouette store. The flying bats are also a set of images purchased from the Silhouette store. I used the print and cut feature for everything except the card base. The base was made from a K and Company Halloween paper stack I got on clearance from TJ Maxx. I rounded the corners using my Corner Chomper and add the dotted lines using a white gel pen. I used pop dots to adhere the bats and some yellow Stickles for their glowing eyes.

I hope to see you back here tomorrow!

Carole

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...