Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Time To Get to Work!



Hello, everyone. Today it dawned on me that I have a lot of plans to make things for people in the coming months and I don't know why I think I have plenty of time to do all these things. This epiphany came to me after seeing that my last Cameo Spotlight Card Challenge post has attracted 15 views and only 1 comment. I'm guessing that means I haven't impressed many with that creation and so why am I spending my time trying to impress strangers, when those near and dear to me love what I do?  So, I decided I better start participating in my own personal Challenges.

First personal challenge - I need to make 10 Halloween cards for those I love. I will post them as soon as I finish them.

I hope you will check out my Halloween creations once I post them and leave a comment letting me know you've stopped by.

Love ya!
Carole




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...