Sunday, November 6, 2011

Fall Card for Paper Craft Weekend Challenge blog

Happy Fallback Sunday! I love the weekend when we get to put our clocks back an hour. I just love getting that extra weekend hour. Anyway, this is a quick post so I can link my project to the Paper Craft Weekend challenge sketch challenge this weekend. I used Allison's card sketch for this project.



Recipe:
Cardstock: Bazill Swiss Dots (yellow), DCWV Harvest Gathering Mat stack
Cuttlebug Die cut/Embossing folder combo: Fall Leaf
Happy  Thanksgiving Stamp: Inkadinkadoo
Grateful stamp:Studio G
Other assorted supplies: Corner chompers (ticket stub, 1/4 rounded edge); Stampin Up Ink: Soft suede and Early Espresso; twine (the Twinery), eyelets (provocraft)


Paper Craft Weekend Challenge

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...