Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Love this website-TipNut.com

I've been really wanting to share this website with everyone I know. TipNut is a great site for inexpensive craft products, household tips, organizational tips, recipes, etc, etc. It has a little bit of everything and I really like a lot of what this site has to offer. I strongly urge you to check it out and if you like, subscribe to the weekly update e-mails. I'm so busy checking out everything I haven't yet had the opportunity to try my hand at making some of the wonderful pincushions I found under  50+ Free Pincushion Patterns. I also found my self making of list of the 40 + Crafty Bracelets and Bangles I just have to try, or the section that originally peaked my curiosity. Recycling Old Towel (Crafty Ideas & Projects) gave me several useful ideas of things to do with the overabundance of bath towels I've accumulated through the years.

One day I hope to do more than just salivate at the wonderful projects this site has to offer and actually use some of their clever ideas. Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...