Sunday, July 22, 2012

Winner of the Chomas Adjustable Pen Holder

And the winner is:


Enter a lower limit: 
Enter an upper limit: 
    
Random Number:



Staci said:

I just subscribed to the blog, I can't wait to use the sketch feature. I'm actually making a bunch of cards today. Thanks for all the great info. smarolda@hotmail.com
ReplyDelete


Congratulatons, Staci! You are the winner! I am sending you an e-mail requesting your address. Please respond to me as soon as you are able. If I do not hear from you in 7 days, I will pick another winner. 


Thank you everyone for the wonderful comments. If you do not already have a Chomas pen holder, I encourage you to purchase one. You will not be sorry! To Purchase Chomas Creations Pen Holder

2 comments:

  1. I don't know why I have problems with random number generators showing properly on my blog because other people do it with no problem. For some reasons the numbers are not showing. I guess you'll have to take my word for it! It was number 6!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...