Monday, September 5, 2011

Paper Craft Weekend Challenges

My good friends Caroline and Allison kicked off their new blog Paper Craft Weekend Challenge this weekend and I decided I needed to participate in their awesome challenges. Here's my first entry:

Allison gave us two sketches for her challenge. The first was a layout (Gosh I wish I had the time to get back into scrapbooking) the second was a card. Since I had to make Christmas tags for the church crop I co-hosted with my good friend Maggie on Saturday, I decided to use the card sketch challenge to make a tag.
All the materials I used for this tag came from a $5 Christmas kit I bought from Big Lots. The "for you" stamps were from the Fabulous Phrases Stamp set from Stampin Up. I made the flower using the Stampin Up 5 Petal Flower punch (punched 3 time). The leaves were also made from the 5 petal punch.  I will have a tutorial on this flower making technique as a Technique Tuesday later in September.



1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...